Annual Singings in Mississippi, 2015
- Second Sunday - Oxford Mississippi Singing,
Powerhouse Community Arts Center, University Ave. at South 14th Street.
Info: Warren Steel (662) 236-5356.
- First Sunday - Hugh Bill McGuire Memorial - Bethel Primitive Baptist Church, Bruce.
- Third Sunday (1:00) - Enon Primitive Baptist Church, south of Hwy 8,
8 miles east of Houston.
- Saturday before First Sunday - Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church, near Hickory
- Third Sunday (1:00) - Concord Baptist Church, west of Hwy 32 at Ellard.
- Fourth Sunday and Saturday before -
Old Courthouse Museum, 1008 Cherry Street, Vicksburg (1991 Edition, Cooper
Revision, Christian Harmony). Info: Henry McGuire.
- First Sunday - Sherman Baptist Church, Hwy 32, 10 miles west of Bruce.
Info: Mark Davis, (601) 940-1612.
- Second Sunday (1:00) - Oak Springs Church, Derma.
- Fourth Sunday and Saturday before - Newton County Convention,
Macedonia Primitive Baptist Church, southwest of Decatur (Christian Harmony).
Info: John Hollingsworth (706) 789-3916, john at billnet.org or
Darlene Reynolds, (601) 683-2340.
- Saturday before Second Sunday - Calhoun County Musical Association,
Bethel Primitive Baptist Church, Bruce.
- Fourth Sunday and Saturday before - Mississippi State Convention,
Antioch Primitive Baptist Church, Hwy 21 between Forest and Sebastopol.
Info: Mark Davis, (601) 940-1612. See also convention Facebook
page (closed group)
- Saturday before Second Sunday - Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry
Museum, I-55 and Lakeland Drive, Jackson. Info: Mark Davis, (601) 940-1612.
- Saturday before First Sunday (1:30) - Calhoun County Nursing Home,
Warren Steel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[ Singings |
Sacred Harp |
Warren Steel |
Music Dept. |
UM Home ]