24 Oreo cookies, crushed fine
1/4 c. melted butter or margarine
1/4 c. creme de menthe or peppermint schnapps
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
2 c. heavy cream, whipped
1. Combine cookies and margarine.
2. Press in bottom of 10" pie pan, reserving 1/2 c. of crumbs for top of pie.
3. Blend creme de menthe (or schnapps) and marshmallow cream.
4. Fold in the whipped cream and pour into crust.
5. Sprinkle remaining crumbs on top.
6. Freeze until firm.
7. Allow to stand at room temperature 20 min. before serving.