Regular Local Singings
Revised August 3, 2019
This list contains entries describing shape-note singings that
occur four or more times a year and that draw singers primarily
from the immediate locale where they take place. No conventions or
annual singings are listed.
This list was originally compiled and maintained by Bob Hall and
Ella Wilcox of Falls Church, Virginia. It is now maintained as
needed by Annie Grieshop, and once a year by the editors of the Sacred
Harp Minutes and Directory.
If we have left out a singing, or if any information is
incorrect, please notify Annie Grieshop by e-mail:
Please include the current listing when sending an update.
If the update will be valid in 2020, it is also important to send
corrections, updated directions, or other information regarding
singing dates and locations to email@example.com
for inclusion in future minute books and online schedules.
Listings of singings using other books listed below are welcome,
though they may not appear in the printed version.
Tunebooks used by the singings in this list are designated by
the following codes:
- CH (Christian Harmony, Deason-Parris Revision)
- HS (Harmonia Sacra)
- MH (Missouri Harmony, 2005 Edition)
- NHC (New Harp of Columbia)
- NH (Northern Harmony)
- NHH (Northampton Harmony)
- CSH (B. F. White Sacred Harp, Cooper Revision)
- 1991 (Sacred Harp, 1991 Revision)
Always call before attempting to go to a singing! Times and
locations often change! We have made every effort to confirm
the information in this list, but we can not guarantee that it
is still accurate.
- Anniston: Second Tuesday of each month - 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Norwood Hodges (Golden Springs) Community Center, Spring Valley Road. Get on
Golden Springs Road-Turn at tennis courts. Info: Roy Nelson (256) 237-7637
- Auburn: First and Third Mondays - 7-8:30 p.m. - St.
Church, 136 East Magnolia Avenue (downtown, 1/2 block east from Toomer's
Corner) - call or email to confirm. Info: Fred Hoerr (334) 750-7566;
- Birmingham: First Tuesdays - 6:30-8:30 - Southside
Baptist Church, Heritage Room, 19th Street and 11th Avenue South, near Five
Points, Birmingham. Info: Max Berueffy (205) 837-8027, firstname.lastname@example.org or Elene Stovall (205)
- Cullman: First Wednesday of each month - Jones Chapel
Community Center. From I-65-Take U.S. 278 west to Jones Chapel; turn south
at signal light onto CR 7 (CR 940); go one block; building on right.
Memorial in July.
- Double Springs: Third Tuesdays - 6:30 - 8:30 PM - Camp
McDowell - hwy 195, Jasper to Double Springs, 105 Delong Rd, Nauvoo.
Info: www.alfolkschool.com or Lisa Marie Ryder, (205)
387-1806, ext. 111.
- Fayette: Second Sunday night - 6:00 p.m. - Mt. Lebanon
Church, Bluff Road off
hwy 107, 8 miles northwest of Fayette. Info: Larry Ballinger (205) 932-3858
- Ft. Payne: Last Tuesdays, March-October - 6:30 p.m.
Central Time - Senior Center, 600 Tyler Ave. South. Take Hwy. 35 (exit 218
on I-59) to Hwy. 11 (Gault Ave.), turn east on 8th St. South (at O'Reilly's
Auto Parts) and left on Tyler Ave. The building is 2 blocks on the left.
- Haleyville: First Sunday night - Friendship Primitive
Baptist Church, Southeast of Haleyville on hwy 195, south of church sign,
2 miles. In April, Idella Berry Memorial Singing.
Info: Josie Hyde (205) 486-5625
- Henagar: First Sunday night - October through April -
Liberty Church-5:30 p.m. Info: Coy Ivey (256) 657-4681 or David Ivey, David@DavidIvey.com
- Huntsville: First Monday of February, April, August and
November - 6:30 p.m. - Old Madison Church at Burritt on the Mountain,3101
Burritt Drive, on Monte Sano Mountain. Take US 431 (Governors Drive)
south to top of Monte Sano Mountain; turn north (left) onto Monte
Sano Boulevard; turn left onto Burritt Drive. Follow signs to the
museum. Info: David Ivey, (256) 258-8660,David@DavidIvey.com.
- Ider: Second Sunday night - October through March -
Antioch Church, 5 miles
north of Ider; left on hwy 75. Info: Terry Wootten (256) 632-3830
- Mobile: Fourth Fridays - 6:30-8:30 - Cornerstone
Metropolitan Community Church, 1007 Government Street, Mobile. 1991 and
Cooper. Info: Kevin Dyess (251) 250-9664, email@example.com.
- Montgomery: Third Tuesday (except July, November and
December) - 5:30-7 p.m. - Capitol Heights United Methodist Church, 2000
Winona Avenue, Montgomery, AL 36107 - 1991 Edition, Cooper Revision and
Christian Harmony. Info: Bill Hogan firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anchorage: Second and Fourth Sundays - 7-8:30 pm -
call or email for location. Info: John David, (937) 505-0595, email@example.com, or facebook.com/SacredHarpAlaska.
- Fairbanks: Sundays - 7:00 p.m. Info: Charley Basham,
(907) 479-2006, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Robert Sullivan, (907)
- Sitka: Second Sundays - 3:30-5:30 p.m. - Sitka Pioneers
Home Chapel. Info: Kari, (907) 747-4624 or email@example.com.
- Phoenix: Second Saturdays - 3:00 to 5:00 PM.
Foothills Community Church, 700 South Hamilton Street, Chandler.
Info: Kathy Garrett (480) 296-3996, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phoenixfasola.org.
- Tucson: Most First and Third Saturdays - 2-5 p.m. -
Sonora Cohousing, 501 E. Roger Rd. (just west of First Ave.). Denson 1991.
Info: Paige Winslett (520) 743-1268, tucsonfasola -at- earthlink.net, or
J.P. Thom-Gronachan (520) 682-6201, jpintozyd -at- mybluelight.com.
- Big Fork: First Sunday - 2:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Info:
Huckaby (501) 394-6135; EddieVerla@aol.com or Flora Burns (501)
- Mena: Second and Fourth Thursdays - 6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Info: Verla Huckaby (501) 394-5730.
- Springdale: Second Sundays - 1:30-4 p.m. - General Store at
the Shiloh Museum, 118 West Johnson Avenue. Info: Sydney Caldwell, email@example.com,
or shilohsingersnwa.blogspot.com/ .
Info for all Bay Area singings can be found at bayareasacredharp.org/local-singings.
- Berkeley: Every Monday - 7:30-9:30 p.m. - All
Saints' Chapel, 2431 Ridge Rd, Berkeley, CA Info: Rebecca Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org or
Lindy Groening email@example.com, (510) 593-0019.
- Davis: Second Friday - 7-9 p.m. - 345 L Street, Davis. Info:
Matthew Lawson, firstname.lastname@example.org, (530) 263-4135.
- Healdsburg: First Sundays - 1-3 p.m. - Old Felta Schoolhouse, 1034 Felta Rd.
Info: Mary Anne Ciavonne, email@example.com.
- Los Angeles (Culver City): Every Thursday - 7-9 p.m. -
1991 Denson; Shenandoah Harmony alternate Thursdays, 8-9. Info: David
Olson, (310) 410-9033, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.hosorembo.com/.
- Los Angeles (east side): First Sunday - 3:30-6:00
p.m. Info: Laura Boyd Russell, (310) 450-3516; Laura4belltower@verizon.net; http://homepage.smc.edu/russell_richard/fasola/.
- Los Angeles (west side): Third Sunday - 3:00-5:50 p.m.
Info: Laura Boyd Russell, (310) 450-3516; Laura4belltower@verizon.net; http://homepage.smc.edu/russell_richard/fasola/.
- Los Angeles (Santa Monica): Saturday before fourth
Sunday - 4-6 p.m. - Learners Workshop style. Info: Laura Boyd Russell, (310)
450-3516; Laura4belltower@verizon.net, or homepage.smc.edu/russell_richard/fasola/.
- Monterey: Info: Jack and Kathy Herbig, email@example.com.
- Palo Alto: Second and
Fourth Sundays - 2-4 p.m. - Unitarian Universalist Church, 505 East
Charleston Road, Palo Alto. Info: Terry Moore (650) 736-4089 paloaltoshapenote.wordpress.com.
- Sacramento: Fourth Wednesday - 7-9 p.m. - 2376
Zinfandel Dr, Rancho Cordova. Info: Pat Coghlan firstname.lastname@example.org,
(530) 846-5989, or Facebook.
- San Diego: First Sundays - 3-5 p.m. - Adobe Chapel,
3950 Conde Street, Old Town. Info: Jerry Schreiber (619) 544-0432,
- San Diego: Second Sundays - 4-6 p.m. -
First Unitarian Universalist Church, 4190 Front Street, Hillcrest.
Info: Jerry Schreiber (619) 544-0432, DrXOX@cox.net.
- San Diego: Third Sundays - 3-5 p.m. - Adobe Chapel,
3950 Conde Street, Old Town. Info: Jerry Schreiber (619) 544-0432,
- San Diego: Fourth Sundays - 4-6 p.m. -
Various locations, please check our website www.sdfasola.org
- San Francisco: First Thursdays - 7-9p.m. -
Ingleside Library, 1298 Ocean Ave (after hours entrance on right).
Info: Leigh Cooper email@example.com, (404) 202-0994.
- San Francisco: Third Sundays (except Jan.) - 3-5
p.m. - Alternates between homes. Info: Carolyn Deacy firstname.lastname@example.org or
Leigh Cooper email@example.com, (404)
- Santa Barbara: First Saturday of each month -
7:30-10:00 p.m. - 808 California Street. Call in advance to confirm.
Info: Tom/Victoria Ostwald (805) 965-4707.
- Santa Cruz: Second and Fourth Thursdays - 7-9 p.m. -
1991 and Shenandoah Harmony. Info: Edward Rice (703) 819-1270 or
- Boulder: Second Fridays - 7-9 p.m. - First
Congregational Church, 1128 Pine St. Info: Stephanie Fida firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Colorado Springs: Shove Chapel, Colorado College
Campus, 1010 N. Nevada Ave. Info: email@example.com.
- Denver: Every Monday except First Monday* - 6:30-9 p.m.
- Alternates between St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, 2015 Glenarm Place,
and First Baptist Church, 1373 Grant Street. Info: Sharon Kermiet (303)
704-8323 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Special shape note singings are also held every first Monday with some
departures from tradition - all are welcome - call or email for details.
The Denver group is also delighted to arrange special singings for
out-of-town visitors to the Denver/Boulder area whenever possible.
- Lower Arkansas Valley: First Thursdays -
6:30-8:30 p.m. - 7-shape Old Baptist Hymns - home of Pete and Susie
Mathewson 417 Carson Avenue, La Junta. Interested Sacred Harp singers
are invited to join us and share in the music and fellowship. Info:
Pete Mathewson (719) 469-5241 or email@example.com.
- Middletown: First and Third Thursdays - 7-9 p.m. -
Church of the Holy Trinity, 381 Main St. (enter through south "Meeting Rooms"
side doors). Shenandoah Harmony. Info: Facebook, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
- New Haven: Every Tuesday (except late December,
when Yale is closed) - 7-9 p.m. - Room 106, Stoeckel Hall, 469 College
Street. No singing in late December, when Yale is closed. Info: Ian
Quinn firstname.lastname@example.org or www.yale.edu/ynhrs.
- Capitol Hill: Third Tuesdays - 7-9:30 p.m. - Capitol
Hill Presbyterian Church, 201 4th St SE, Washington DC. Info: BrendaLDunlap@gmail.com, email@example.com, Facebook, dcshapenote.squarespace.com.
- Petworth: First and Second Mondays - 7-9 p.m. -
Dorothy Day Catholic Worker House, 503 Rock Creek Church Road NW. (Denson,
1st Monday; Denson and Cooper, 2nd Monday) Info: dcshapenote.squarespace.com/takoma-park, Topher
Lawton firstname.lastname@example.org, Corinne
- Gainesville area: Sunday after Third Saturdays (except
December) - 3:30-5:30 p.m. - Episcopal Church of the Mediator, 501 NE
Cholokka Blvd, Micanopy. Info: sweetwatershapenote.org, Pat Morse
(352) 377-8061 email@example.com,
or Fay Baird (352) 466-3801.
- Jacksonville: Sunday after Fourth Saturdays - 3 p.m.
- St. John's Lutheran Church, 1950 Silver Street. 1991 revision and other
tunebooks. Schedules in November and December may vary. Info: Vik Slen
firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook.
- Old Chicora (Hillsborough County): Fifth Sundays - 10
a.m.-2:30 p.m., with dinner on the grounds - Bethlehem Primitive Baptist
Church, Bethlehem Rd. (between Hwy 37 and Hwy 39, one mile north of Hwy 674
on Bethlehem Road, five miles east of Fort Lonesome). Cooper Revision.
- Pensacola: Second Fridays - 5:30-7:30 - Grace Hall
at Grace Community Church, 1114 East Olive Road - Cooper Revision. Info:
Ryan Bowman (337) 499-8293, rbowman.LSU@gmail.com.
- Tallahassee: Friday before Third Sunday in each month,
except June. Holy Comforter Episcopal Church, 2015 Fleischmann Rd. Please
call to verify, as there are rare changes in location. Info: Alice and Tor
Benjnar, (850) 656-2027 email@example.com.
- Tallahassee: Monday after Fourth Sunday - 7 p.m. -
Tallahassee Friends Meetinghouse, 2001 South Magnolia Drive - 1991 Revision,
Christian Harmony, or other shape-note books. Call Morgan Bunch at
850-878-3317 to verify date and location.
Information for singings in Georgia can be found at www.atlantasacredharp.org/.
- Athens: Monthly evening singings, dates, and locations
vary. Info: John Hollingsworth, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atlanta: Third Sundays - Singing School, 6 p.m. -
Singing, 6:30 p.m. - Church of Our Saviour, 1068 North Highland Ave., NE.
Info: Amy Armstrong Wells email@example.com,
Jesse P. Karlsberg (617) 984-9378, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Facebook.
- Atlanta: First Thursdays, except July and December -
7:30-9:30 PM - Robinson Fellowship Hall of Emory Presbyterian Church,
1886 North Decatur Road NE. Park behind the church, off Westminster Way.
GPS: 33.793026, -84.314542-- Info: David Brodeur email@example.com or Facebook.
- Decatur: Second Tuesdays - 7-9 p.m. - Tisdale Hall,
Holy Trinity Parish Episcopal Church, 515 East Ponce de Leon Ave. Three
blocks east of the Decatur MARTA station. Info: Lisa Bennett firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hoboken: Saturday before the third Sunday in each
month - 7:-- p.m. - Hoboken Elementary School. Take hwy 82 East to
Hoboken to the second caution light; turn left on Kelly; cross railroad
tracks; take second paved street to the left; go to the end of the block.
The school and parking are on the right. Info: David/Kathy Lee (912)
458-2493 or Clarke/Julie Lee (912) 458-2268 or Johnny/Delorese Lee (912)
- Savannah: Saturday before Second Sunday - 2-4 p.m. -
Fellowship Hall, Ferguson Avenue Baptist Church, 10050 Ferguson Ave. Info:
Dawn Stanford (912) 484-5868, email@example.com, or www.savannahsacredharp.com.
- Valdosta: First Fridays (Cooper Book) - 7-9 p.m. - VSU
Music Annex, 1603 North Patterson. Info: Steven Taylor (229) 563-0080, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago (North Side): First and Third Sundays –
4-6 p.m. – Various locations. Info: www.chicagosingings.org.
- Chicago (Hyde Park): Every Thursday - 7-9 p.m. -
Location varies. Info: Cathryn Baker (773) 752-5419 or email@example.com OR www.chicagosingings.org.
- Decatur: Third Sundays in February, May, August, and
November - 2-4 p.m. - Rock Springs Nature Center. Info: Terry Hogg,
(217) 422-2363, cell (217) 358-8255, UserGem5136@cs.com.
- Urbana: Third Sundays during the school year (except
September) - 3-6 p.m. - First Mennonite Church. Info: Tom Anderson,
firstname.lastname@example.org or Terry Hogg, (217) 422-2363, cell (217) 358-8255,
Bloomington: Second and fourth Tuesdays - 7-9 p.m. -
Fairview United Methodist Church, Fellowship Hall, 600 W. 6th St., (basement
level, entrance on corner of 6th and Jackson). Info: www.bloomingtonsacredharp.org or
John Hoerr, (503) 360-6581.
- Goshen: First Sundays (except January and July) - 3-5
p.m. - Vista Community Health Center, 808 N 3rd Street. Info: Samuel
Sommers, (574) 226-2014 or email@example.com.
- Kokomo: Second Sundays, Brad Bahler
residence, 4903 North CR 200 East, north of Kokomo, near Bennetts Switch.
Info: Brad Bahler, (765)-457-9159, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cedar Rapids: Second Saturdays - 1-3 p.m. - Kenwood Park
United Methodist Church, 175 34th St. NE. Entrance and parking are on north
(34th St.) side. Info: Bruce Western email@example.com.
- Fairfield: Every Sunday - 7:30-9:30 p.m. - Location
varies. Info: Jennifer Hamilton, (641) 472-8422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Berea: First and Third Sundays - 1:30-3 p.m. - Union
Church, corner of Main and Prospect (enter from parking lot by ramp). Info:
Kent Gilbert, (859) 986-4057, email@example.com, or the church, (859)
- Lexington: Second Sunday - 3-5 p.m., September
through May - Niles Center of the Lucille Little Library at the
University of Kentucky. Info: Mary Brinkman (859) 338-0595, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Louisville: Third Sundays - 2:30-4:30 p.m. - Ohio Valley
Shape Note Singers - Vine Street Baptist Church. Info: Michele Cull (502)
- Whitesburg: First Saturdays, 12-2 p.m., and Third
Tuesdays, 6-8 p.m. - Boone Motor Building, 91 Madison Ave (across the bridge
from the Appalshop). Info: Paul Dean Adams (606) 633-7562, email@example.com.
- Baton Rouge: Fourth Sundays - 2-4:30 p.m. - St. Alban's
Chapel on the LSU campus. Info: Charlene Heaton, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Orleans: Alternate Tuesdays - 6-8 p.m. - St.
Luke's Assembly of God, 2201 Franklin Ave. (Use Miro St. side entrance.)
Info: Ateven (504) 408-8230, email@example.com or Facebook.
Information for singings in Maine can be found at maineshapenotesinging.org/.
- Downeast: First Saturdays - 2-4 p.m. - CCLC, 10
Commissary Point Rd, Trescott. Info: Kris Paprocki (207) 952-0922 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Belfast: Third Sundays - 2-5 p.m - location varies.
Info: Emma Swartz (503) 553-9699 or email@example.com.
- Damariscotta: Fourth Sundays - 2-5 p.m. - location
varies. Info: Barb Ames (207) 721-9732, Corrone Bryant (207) 563-6083,
- Portland: First Sundays - 2-5 p.m. - New Church 302
Stevens Ave. Info: Elizabeth Stoddard (207) 956-7022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Portland: Every Tuesday - 7-9 p.m. - First Parish
Church, 425 Congress St. Info: Jesse Vear (207) 632-6903 or email@example.com.
- Waterville: Third Sundays - 2-5 p.m. - First Baptist
Church, 1 Park Street. Info: Peter Golden (207) 873-4134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Baltimore: First and Third Thursdays - 7-9:30 p.m. -
Peace Chapel of the Cathedral of the Incarnation, 4 East University Parkway -
1991 Denson and Shenandoah Harmony. Info: Nora Miller email@example.com or Facebook.
- Sandy Spring: Third Sundays - 4-6 p.m. - 17801 Meetinghouse
Road, in the small schoolhouse behind the Community Building. Info: David
Greene (301) 570-3283, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for all Western Mass. Singings can be found at
- Amherst: First Sundays - 2-4:30 p.m. - The Octagon on the
Amherst College Campus. Info: Linda Shea, email@example.com or (413)
262-5244. 1991 revision, Cooper book, Shenandoah Harmony, and Harp of Ages.
- Boston (Brookline): Second Sundays - 4-7 p.m. - St.
Paul's Episcopal Church, 15 St. Paul Street. Info: Christina Wallin firstname.lastname@example.org, www.bostonsacredharp.org.
- Boston (Charlestown): Second Sundays - 3-6 p.m. -
St. John's Episcopal Church, 27 Devens St, Charlestown, MA 02129 .
Info: MB Gowins,
email@example.com, or www.bostonsacredharp.org.
- Boston (Rotating): Wednesdays - 7-9 p.m. -
Rotating Locations. Please see our website for the current space
rotation. Info: MB Gowins,
firstname.lastname@example.org, or www.bostonsacredharp.org.
- Cambridge: Wednesdays after First and Third
Sundays - 6-8 p.m. - Harvard Divinity Hall, 14 Divinity Avenue.
Please check in advance of a singing, as it may be canceled if it falls near
a major holiday. Info: Patrick Burrows, email@example.com,
Micah John Walter, firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Greenfield: Fifth Sundays - Cooper Book - 1:30-4:30
- Location varies. Info: Sheila Kelley, email@example.com or www.wmshc.org.
- Lenox: Third Sundays - 1-4 p.m. (beginning with a
singing school) - Church on the Hill Chapel, 55 Main Street Info: Allison
or Sally Langendorf, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leyden: Fifth Thursdays - 910 Greenfield Road - Potluck
supper at 6 p.m., followed by singing, 7-10 p.m., Various four- and
seven-shape tune books used. Info: Laura Timmerman (413) 773-8325 email@example.com.
- Newbury: Third Sundays - 3-5:30p p.m. - First Parish
Church, 20 High Road. Info: Chris Noren, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Newton: Second Mondays - 7:45-10:00 p.m. -
Andover-Newton Theological School. Info: Bob Parr (781)
648-1009, email@example.com or Bill Holt
(617) 923-6044, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Northampton: Every Tuesday - 7-10 p.m. - Helen Hills
Chapel, Smith College. Info: Linda Shea email@example.com
, (413) 262-5244, or check www.wmshc.org for current information.
- Ann Arbor: Most Second Sundays - 1:00-4:00 p.m. -
The Ark Coffeehouse, 316 S. Main. Info: Charlotte Wolfe (734) 663-0262; CAWolfe@umich.edu or
The Ark (734) 761-1800 or Pat Forsberg-Smith (734) 747-9644.
- Berrien Springs: Irregularly scheduled. Info: Sarah
Village, (269) 281-1769, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Detroit: First Wednesdays - 7-9 p.m. - Cathedral Church
of St. Paul, 4800 Woodward Ave. Info: Facebook or Jamie
Yeats, email@example.com or (248) 971-0677.
- East Lansing: First and Third Mondays - 7-9 p.m. -
Edgewood United Church, 469 North Hagadorn Rd. Info: fasolamichigan.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Grand Rapids: First Saturdays - 9:30-11:15 a.m. -
Christ Church, PCA, 2500 Breton Road, SE. Info: Susan Guerra (616) 401-7753
- Kalamazoo: Third Sundays - 4-6 p.m. (pot luck dinner
following). Info: Bill and Martha Beverly (269) 382-4288, email@example.com.
- Lake Orion: Fourth Sundays - 2-5 p.m. - St. Mary's
in the Hills Episcopal Church, 2512 Joslyn Court. Info: Facebook or Jamie
Yeats, firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 971-0677.
Information for Minnesota singings can be found at mnfasola.org or by contacting Matt Wells at email@example.com or (651) 695-0086.
- Duluth: First Sundays - 2-4 p.m. - Duluth-Superior
Friends Meeting House, 1802 East First St. Info: Larry Spears (218) 727-8462
- Minneapolis (Dinkytown): Every Tuesday, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- University Baptist Church, 1219 University Ave SE (first Tuesday,
- Minneapolis (Dinkytown): Fourth Sundays - 5-7 p.m.
- University Baptist Church, 1219 University Ave SE.
- St. Paul: Second Sundays - 5-7 p.m. - St. Sahag's
Armenian Orthodox Church, 203 N. Howell St.
- Bruce: Third Sundays - November through March, 1:00
p.m.-3:00 p.m., Bethel Primitive Baptist Church.
Info: Henry McGuire (601) 845-1984
- Florence (near Jackson): Second Wednesdays - 6-8 p.m. -
Beit Ha Torah Messianic Synagogue. Call for directions. Info: Regina
Derstine, (601) 953-1094, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cape Girardeau: Fourth Saturday - 3-5 p.m. -
Christ Episcopal Church, 101 N. Fountain St. Info: stlfasola.org/cape.htm.
- Columbia: Second and Fourth Tuesdays-7:30 p.m.-Trinity
Presbyterian Church-Rollins Rd. - Info: Wendy Hofmann (573) 446-1075 or
Penny/Lou Kujawinski (573) 874-1096
- Hannibal: Second Saturdays (except March, May, and
September) - 2:30-5:00 p.m. - Old
Paths Bible Church near Bowling Green. Info: stlfasola.org/hannibal.htm or
Tommy Schultz (573) 324-6720.
- Kansas City: See Lawrence, KS.
- St. Louis: First, third, and fifth Mondays - 7-9:30 p.m.
Info: Paul Figura, stlfasola - at - gmail.com, Dave Ressler, (314)
776-7477, or www.stlfasola.org. (1991 and MH)
- Billings: Third Sundays - 3:30-5 p.m. - St. Andrew
Presbyterian Church, 180 South 24th St. West (enter through south door).
Info: Gayla Bradberry, (406) 259-0701, email@example.com.
- Missoula: Occasional singings. Info: Bev Young,
- Lincoln: Third Sundays - 2 p.m. - CGS Music Store,
1244 High Street (at 13th), in the basement. Info: (402) 328-0677.
- Omaha: Second Sunday - 1:30-3:30 p.m. - St.
Vincent's Orthodox Church, 2502 North 51st Street. Info: Jim Solheim
(402) 393-6108 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hanover: Second Thursdays - 7-9:30 p.m. - Hanover
Friends' Meeting House. Info: Dan Hertzler (802) 674-6963, email@example.com. (Also see
listing for Norwich, VT).
- Jackson: Second and Fourth Thursdays - 6-9 p.m. -
Whitney Community Center, 10 Black Mountain Road or Old Jackson
Library, 125 Main Street. Info: Carly Goss (443) 963-7156 or Chris
McKnight (603) 340-2568, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please
call or email ahead, as the location does change.
- Nelson: First and Third Thursdays - 7-9 p.m. -
Olivia Rodham Memorial Library Lower Level. Info: Monadnock Folklore
Society, (603) 762-0235, email@example.com
- Nelson: Second Sundays - 2-4 p.m. - Olivia Rodham
Memorial Library Lower Level. Info: Monadnock Folklore Society, (603)
762-0235, firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Upper Montclair: Fourth Sunday - 2:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m. -
Montclair Friends Meetinghouse, 289 Park Street. Info: Gina Balestracci or
Roland Hutchinson (973) 509-2165, email@example.com.
- Albuquerque: Second and Fourth Sundays - 2-5 p.m. -
Immanuel Presbyterian Church, 114 Carlisle SE. Info: goo.gl/5Ertk5, Facebook,
Leslie Alperin firstname.lastname@example.org, Claire
or Nancy Nortz, (505) 281-0267, email@example.com.
- Las Cruces: Second and fourth Tuesdays - 7:00 p.m. -
Unitarian Universalist Church, 2000 S. Solano Drive. Info: Eric Morgan
(575) 496-6952 or Donna Sewell at (575) 522-5622.
- Las Cruces: First Sundays - 2-4 p.m. - Hallmark at the
Village community room, 2880 N. Roadrunner Pkwy.
Info: Eric Morgan at (575) 496-6952 or Donna Sewell at (575) 522-5622.
- Annandale-on-Hudson: Every Sunday - 12:30-2:30 p.m.
Bard Hall at Bard College. Info: Keillor Mose, (203) 313-1143, firstname.lastname@example.org; Ezekiel Rosenberg, (617)
564-1458, email@example.com; Jonathan
- Buffalo: Second Tuesdays - 6:30-8:30
p.m. - Aurora Waldorf School, 525 West Falls Road, West Falls. Info: Catherine Reimers,
firstname.lastname@example.org, or Joel Franklin, email@example.com.
- Clinton: First Wednesdays - 7-9 p.m. - St. James
Episcopal Church, 9 Williams St. Info: Barbara Swetman (315) 360-3812, firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Margaret/Ron Bornick (315) 853-6282, email@example.com.
- Huntington Station (Long Island): Second Sundays,
2 - 5 p.m. Bethany Presbyterian Church. 425 Maplewood Rd. Info: www.litma.org or Martha Waide 631-807-3391
- Ithaca: Third Sundays - 2-4 p.m. - First Baptist
Church, 123 East Court Street. Info: Ginny Huszagh, (607) 738-1815, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kingston: Second Wednesday and Fourth Tuesday - 7:00
p.m.-9:00 p.m. - Holy Cross Episcopal Church. Info: Jim Ulrich (914)
- New York City: Information for New York City singings
can be found at nycsacredharp.org or
- New York City (Greenwich Village): Every
Wednesday - 7-9:30 p.m. - St. John's Lutheran Church, 81 Christopher St.
(bet. Bleecker and West 4th Streets, near 7th Avenue). Info: Aldo Thomas Ceresa email@example.com.
- New York City (East Village): First Sunday -
3-6 p.m. - Jimmy's No. 43, 43 East 7th St. (between 2nd and 3rd Aves.). Info:
Aldo Thomas Ceresa firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New York City (Brooklyn): Second
Sunday - 2-5 p.m. - The Joe Beasley Singing - St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 199
Carroll St. (near the
corner of Clinton St.; upstairs in parish house). Info: Nancy Mandel email@example.com.
- New York City (Upper East Side): Third
Sunday - The Manhattan Singing - 1:30-4:30 p.m. (September-May) - Church of
The Epiphany, 1393 York
Ave. (corner of East 74th St.; entrance on 74th St.; chapel is to the right of
the main sanctuary). Info: Aldo Thomas Ceresa firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New York City (Gramercy): Saturday before
Fourth Sunday - 2-5 p.m. (Christian Harmony and gospel) - Menno House, 314
East 19th St. (between First & Second Aves.).
- Plattsburgh: First Sundays - 7-9 p.m. -
Unitarian-Universalist Fellowship, 4 Palmer Street. Info: Bruce/Wendy Kokernot
(518) 563-1834, email@example.com.
- Rochester: Second Sunday - 2-5 p.m. - Mennonite
Fellowship Church, 111 Hillside Avenue. Info: Chris
Haller (585) 387-9570, firstname.lastname@example.org; Thom
Metzger (585) 467-5192; or Sue Hengelsberg (585) 237-3613, email@example.com.
- Schenectady: Every Wednesday - 6-8 p.m.
- St. George's Episcopal Church, 30 N Ferry Street. Info:
Tarik Wareh albanysacredharp.org.
- Syracuse: Second Sundays - 2-4 p.m. - May Memorial
UU Society, 3800 East Genesee Street. Info: sacredharp.wix.com/syracuse
Information for North Carolina Sacred Harp singings can be found at
- Asheville: Second and fourth Tuesdays - Christian
Harmony (loaners available) - potluck at 6, singing 7-9 - 54 Covington
Street. Info: Clarke Williams firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cary: Fourth Sundays - 2-4 p.m. - Glenaire Retirement
Community Center, 4000 Glenaire Circle. Info: Lynda Hambourger, (919)
781-3596 or www.ncshapenote.org.
- Charlotte: Date and location vary. Info: Facebook.
- Durham: Second Sundays - 2-4 p.m. - First Presbyterian
Church, 305 East Main St. Info: ncshapenote.org.
- Raleigh: Fourth Sunday - 1:50-3:50 p.m. - Mordecai
Historic Park, One Mimosa St. Info: Lynda Hambourger (919) 781-3596 or www.ncshapenote.org.
- Swannanoa: Third Sundays, September-May - 3-5 p.m. -
Warren Wilson Presbyterian Church, Fellowship Hall. Info: Sarah and Kevin
Kehrberg, (828) 771-3765, email@example.com.
- Wilmington: Last Sunday of the month - 2-4 p.m.
(beginners' instruction at 1:30) - Cameron Art Museum, 3201 South 17th
Street. Info: (910) 599-0398, firstname.lastname@example.org, or bit.ly/WilmNCSacredHarp.
- Winston-Salem: Third Sundays - 3-5 p.m. - St. Anne's
Episcopal Church, 2690 Fairlawn Drive. Info: Tom Dillon, (336) 725-2760,
Information for all Ohio singings is available at
- Akron: First Sundays - 2-4 p.m. - First
Congregational Church of Akron, 292 East Market Street.
- Cincinnati:Second Sunday - 4:30-7:30, with a
potluck meal - Community Friends Meeting, 3960 Winding Way in North
Avondale. Info: Sacred Harp Cincinnati website.
- Columbus: First & Third Sundays - 4-6 p.m. - St. James
Episcopal Church, 3400 Calumet Street. Info: columbussacredharp.org, Michael
Darby, email@example.com, (614) 459-0151,
or Laura Russell, firstname.lastname@example.org, (614)
- Dayton (Oakwood): Fourth Sundays, September-May - 3-6 p.m. -
Lutheran Church of Our Savior, 155 East Thruston Blvd. Info: daytonsacredharp.org.
Information for all Oregon singings is available from Jessica
Beer, email@example.com or
- Eugene: Second and fourth Thursdays, location changes.
Info: Jean Murphy
at (541) 342-4131 or David Landazuri at (541) 343-1857.
- Portland: Information for all Portland singings: Betsy
or (503) 984-7308.
- First Friday - 7-9 p.m. - Peoples Co-op, 3029 SE
21st Ave (Christian Harmony)
- First Sunday - 2-4 p.m. - Waverly Heights UCC, 3300 SE
Woodward St. (Cooper Book)
- Second Sunday - 5-7 p.m. - Peoples Co-op, 3029 SE 21st Ave.
- Third Sunday - 2-4 p.m. - Cedar Hills UCC, 11695 SW Park Way.
- Fourth Sunday - 3-6 p.m. - (singing school, first hour) - Kennedy
School, 5736 NE 33rd Ave.
- Last Thursday - 7-9 p.m. - Kennedy School, 5736 NE 33rd Ave.
- Salem: Every Monday - 7-9 p.m. - email for location. Info: Melissa
Stephenson firstname.lastname@example.org or www.salemsacredharp.org.
- Bethlehem: Second Sundays - 5:30-8 p.m. - Touchstone
Theatre cafe, 321 E 4th Street. Info: Daniel Hunter email@example.com or leave
message at (610) 759-5942.
- Douglassville (near Reading): Third and Fourth
Sundays - 6:30 p.m. - Exeter Friends Meetinghouse, 191 Meetinghouse Road.
Info: Ted Stokes (610) 689-4083, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Edinboro: Fourth Sundays - 2:00-5:00 pm - 5170 Crane Rd.
(just north of town, off 99). Info: Gerry Hoffman email@example.com or (814)
- Lancaster: First Sundays - 2:30-5 p.m. - Strickler's
Barn, 1855 Stony Battery Road, Mountville 17552. Info: Elizabeth Patton,
firstname.lastname@example.org, or Ruth
- Philadelphia (Havertown): Second Fridays-7:30-9:30
p.m. - St. James
Church, 135 Myrtle Ave. Info: Marian McKenzie and Walter Smith (610) email@example.com
- Philadelphia (University City): Second Sundays - 5-8:30
p.m. - Parish Hall, St. Mary's Church, 3916 Locust Walk (on University of
Pennsylvania Campus). Potluck at 6:30. Map at phillysacredharp.org/events.
Info: Rachel Hall (215) 605-1621, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Philadelphia (West Philly): Fourth Thursdays -
7:30-9:30 p.m. - The A-Space, 4722 Baltimore Ave. Info: Elizabeth Stokes,
- Pittsburgh: Second Saturdays - 1:30 - 4:30 p.m. - St.
Andrew Lutheran Church. Info: Penny Anderson, (412) 371-5898, email@example.com,
- State College: Second and Fourth Mondays - 7:00-8:30 p.m. -
University Mennonite Church, 1606 Norma St. Info: Hal Kunkel (814) 360-2162,
firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.statecollegesacredharp.com
- West Chester: First and third Mondays (usually) -
7:00-9:00 p.m. - Birmingham Friends Meetinghouse, south of West Chester.
Please call ahead to confirm dates. Info: Laura Densmore (610) 793-5102 or
- Wilkes-Barre: Meets irregularly. Info: David Martin, (570)
Information on all Rhode Island singings can be found at
- Providence: Fourth Sundays -3-6 p.m. - Providence
Friends Meeting House - 99 Morris Ave., Corner of Olney St.
- Providence: Thursdays - 5-7 p.m. during the school year -
Brown University, main-floor choral room in Steinert Practice Center.
- Charleston: Fourth Saturdays (occasionally Third) -
2:00-4:00 p.m. - Circular Congregational Church, 150 Meeting Street.
- Greenville: Friday night before the third Sunday each
month - 7-9 p.m. - First Christian Church - 704 Edwards. Info: Frances
Carnell (864) 862-4373
- Athens: Third Tuesdays - 5:00 PM - St. Paul's Episcopal
Church (New Harp of Columbia). Info: Cora Sweat.
- Chattanooga: Third Thursdays - 7-9 p.m. - The
Well, 1800 Rossville Boulevard. Info: Facebook,
Mark Elrich (423)-774-3898, markelrich-at-Gmail-dot-com, or Judy
Mincey (770)-773-0818, Mincey.judy-at-yahoo-dot-com.
- Collegedale: Second Saturdays - 3-5 p.m. - Collegedale
SDA Church, Seminar Room (second floor). Info: Deborah Taube email@example.com or Facebook.
- Greenville: Last Sundays - 3:00 PM - Cumberland
Presbyterian Church (New Harp of Columbia). Info: Jeff Farr.
- Johnson City: Third Sundays - 2- 4 p.m. - St John's
Episcopal Church, 500 North Roan Street. Christian Harmony 2010. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org, (423)
341-8893, or oldfieldssingers.com.
- Knoxville: Second Sundays 6:30 PM - Laurel Theatre
(New Harp of Columbia) Info: Claudia Dean.
- Nashville: First Sundays - 3-5 p.m. - Belmont United
Methodist Church, 2007 Acklen Avenue, 37212, Rm # 124.Info: Sandie Scott,
- Pigeon Forge: Third Tuesdays - 7:00 PM - Middle Creek
United Methodist Church (New Harp of Columbia). Info: David Sarten.
- Austin: Third Sundays - 3:30-5:30 p.m. - Hyde
Park Presbyterian Church, 3913 Avenue B, Austin TX. info: Scott McCown
771-0574 or Gaylon Powell email@example.com,
(512) 249-8931. (1991 Revision/Cooper Revision)
- Buda: - Second Saturdays - 10 a.m.-noon - Buda
United Methodist Church, 302 Elm St., Buda TX. (No meeting in July, or
when there is
a singing in Texas on that date.) Info: Morris Nelms firstname.lastname@example.org, (512)
665-8776 or Gaylon Powell email@example.com,
(512) 249-8931. (Christian Harmony)
- Dallas: Third Saturdays - 2-4:30 p.m. - Dallas
Friends Meeting House, 5828 Worth St. (1991 Edition/Cooper Revision).
Info: Donald & Diane Ross (903) 824-1756 firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Texas: First Mondays - 6:30-8:30 p.m. - Cooper and
Denson revisions - rotates among three churches: Westminster at Nacogdoches,
Smyrna near Mt. Enterprise, and Zion Hill near Henderson. Info: David
Rousseau (903) 889-3344 or Robert Vaughn, (903) 863-5379, email@example.com.
- Fort Worth: Second Saturdays - 3-5 p.m. - King of Glory
Lutheran Church, 1659 Sandy Lane. Info: Chloe Webb (817) 926-0992, (602)
- Houston: First Sundays - 2-4 p.m. - Spring Woods Baptist
Church, Education Building, 10131 Emnora Lane, Houston, Texas. Info:
Donna Bing, (225) 916-0160,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kennard: Second and Fourth Tuesdays - 7-8 p.m. (covered
dish at 6 p.m.) - Kennard Auto, corner of Main and Broadway. Info:
Margaret Wright email@example.com, (936)
655-2945. (Cooper Revision)
- San Antonio: First Saturdays (except December) - 2- 4
p.m - Coker United Methodist Church, Gibbs Building, First floor, 231 East
North Loop Road or entry off Wurzbach Parkway. Info: Mike Hinton (210)
545-2246 or Janie Short (210) 494-1393.
- Brattleboro: Third Sundays - 3-5:30 p.m. - Centre
Congregational Church parlor, 193 Main Street. Info: Peter Amidon,
(802) 257-1006 firstname.lastname@example.org, or Matt
Wojcik, (802) 246-1008. (1991 Denson and Northern Harmony)
- Brattleboro: First and Third Thursdays - 7-9 p.m. -
KidsPlayce, 20 Elliot St. Info: Cuvv Lever (802) 246-1148, email@example.com.
- Burlington: Every Tuesday - 6:30-8:30 p.m. - Ira Allen
Chapel, University of Vermont. Info: Kerry Cullinan, (802) 434-5925, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Derby Line: Fourth Sundays - 3 p.m., with a potluck -
Universalist Unitarian Church Hall (about 500 feet from the international
border). Info: Troad Richmond, (819) 657-4703, email@example.com.
- Glover: Second and fourth Tuesdays - 7 p.m. - (every
Tuesday in the summer, at 7:30) - Bread and Puppet Farm, Rt. 122. Info:
Linda Wells (802) 586-0698 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Middlebury: First Sundays - 1-3 p.m. - Middlebury
College, McCullough Student Center, Mitchell Green Lounge. Info.: David
Rosenberg, email@example.com, www.vtshapenotesingers.com/local-singings/middlebury
- Norwich: Fourth Sundays - 1:30-4:30 p.m. - St. Barnabas
Church parish hall. Info: Dan Hertzler (802) 674-6963, firstname.lastname@example.org. (Also see
listing for Hanover, NH).
- Plainfield: Second Sundays, September through June - 3-5
p.m. - Plainfield Community Center, 153 Main St. Info: Pat Mayhew, (802)
426-3849, or Ann Flight, email@example.com.
- Arlington: See District of Columbia.
- Charlottesville: Second Thursdays - 7:30-9:00 p.m.
Fourth Saturdays 4:00-7:30 with a pot
luck dinner. Friends Meeting House, 1104 Forest St.
Info: Diane Ober or John Alexander, firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 296-9124.
- Floyd: Second Tuesday - 6:30-8:30 p.m. - Sweet
Providence Farm, 3313 Floyd Hwy N, Floyd VA. Info: Chris Wolf, (276) 229-2394,
- Floyd: Fourth Tuesday - 6:30-8:30 p.m. - Presbyterian
Church of Floyd, 169 Newtown Rd NE, Floyd VA. Info: Chris Wolf, (276) 229-2394,
- Northern Shenandoah Valley: First Saturday - 4:00 p.m.
(Potluck at 6 p.m.) - Close to Winchester and Berryville.
Info: John delRe and Kelly Macklin (540) 955-2660.
- Langley: Third Sundays - 5-7:15 p.m., potluck to follow -
Langley Hill Friends Meeting, 6410 Georgetown Pike, McLean VA. Info: John (540)
336-8112, email@example.com or
- Richmond: First and Third Tuesdays, 7-9 p.m. Info:
Leyland Del Re, firstname.lastname@example.org@gmail.com,
Information for all Washington singings is available by
contacting Karen Willard (360) 897-9545 or karen-at-weelyrd.net
Singings Outside the United States
Information for all Australian singings can be found at http://sacredharpaustralia.com/.
- Guelph, Ontario: Third Fridays - 7-9 p.m. - Priory
Park Baptist Church, 8 Torch Lane (off Janefield Ave). Location may
change - call/email to confirm. Info: Sue Woodward, (519) 823-5301, email@example.com.
- Montréal, Québec, Tuesday nights, 7:30-9:30 -
National Theatre School, 5030 rue Saint-Denis, room 247. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook.
- Ottawa, Ontario: Third Tuesdays, September-May, 8:00 p.m.
23 Warren Avenue. Info: Catherine Burns, (613) 725-370.
- Toronto, Ontario: Third Wednesdays, 7:30-9:30 p.m. -
Bloor Street United Church, 300 Bloor St. W. (at Huron). Info: Facebook, Website, or Pleasance Crawford (416)
- Winnipeg, Manitoba: generally Second Wednesdays - 7-9 p.m. -
Crescent Fort Rouge United Church, 525 Wardlaw Avenue. Info: Facebook
or Michael Cutler email@example.com.
- Vancouver, British Columbia: First and Third Tuesdays - 7-9 p.m. -
Grandview Calvary Baptist Church, 1803 East First Avenue, Room 8.
Info: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Victoria, British Columbia:
First and Third Saturdays - 10 a.m.-noon - St. Philip Anglican Church,
2928 Eastdowne Rd, Victoria. 1991 Edition. Info: Rosalind Adams, (250)
929-6113, email@example.com, or victoriasacredharp.wordpress.com.
Information for all German singings can be found at Sacred Harp Germany.
- Berlin: Every Thursday - 7:30-10 p.m. - Sharehaus
Refugio, Lenaustrasse 4. Info: Caro Stamm-Reusch, firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Bremen: Every Thursday - 8-10 p.m. - Cappella
della Musica, Osterdeich 70 A. Info: www.sacredharpbremen.org/termine.
- Cologne: Every Sunday - 6:00 pm -
Melanchthon-Akademie, Karthäuserwall 24 B. Info:
Dominik Fraune, dfraune(at)yahoo.de
- Frankfurt am Main: Every other Sunday - Kloster Liebfrauen,
Schärfengässchen 3. Info: www.sacredharpfrankfurt.de.
- Hamburg: Every Tuesday - 8 p.m. - Anglican Church of St.
Thomas Becket, Zeughausmarkt. Info: sacredharphamburg.weebly.com,
Yotin 0176 72364865, Philip 0176 22252010.
- Munich: First Sundays - 2:00 pm -
St. Martin Spirituelles Zentrum, Arndtstr. 8 (Rückgebäude)
Info: Peter Kocher, sacredharpmunich (at) gmail.com
Information on singings in Japan is available at tokyosacredharp.blogspot.jp/
- Tokyo: First Saturdays - 5-7 p.m. - Christian
Harmony (2010), other songs in 7 shapes, sacred and secular -
Shimokitazawa Church of the Nazarene, 6-7-21 Daita, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo.
- Tokyo: Third Thursdays - 7-9 p.m. Ikebukuro
Anglican Church, 5-24-5 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku.
Information for all singings in the UK can be found at http://www.ukshapenote.org.uk/a/contacts/house.htm.
HTML version by Warren Steel (email@example.com)
- Belfast (Northern Ireland): Every Sunday - 7:30-9:30 p.m. - Corrymeela
House, 8 Upper Crescent, Belfast, BT7 1NT. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Birmingham: Fourth Thursdays, subject to change. Info:
Ian West, email@example.com.
- Brighton: Second Fridays and Last Wednesdays.
- Bristol: Every Tuesday - 7-9 p.m. - Benjamin Perry
Boathouse. Info: bristolsacredharp.org
- Derby: First Fridays - 8 p.m. - 4 Valley Road,
Littleover, Derby DE23 6HQ. Info: Helen Brown firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Edinburgh (Scotland): Third Fridays, 7 p.m., Quaker
Meeting House, Victoria Terrace. Info: Karen Turner, email@example.com.
- Glasgow (Scotland): First Fridays, 7 p.m., Quaker Meeting
House, 38 Elmbank Crescent. Info: Karen Turner firstname.lastname@example.org.
- London: Information for weekly singings in London can
be found at londonsacredharp.org/schedule/.
- Manchester: Third Sundays (alternate months sing
Sacred Harp and other sources)
- Manchester: Last Mondays, with singing school.
Details on the Manchester Sacred Harp Facebook page.
- Newcastle upon Tyne: Every Tuesday - 7:30 p.m. - Bridge Hotel,
Castle Square. Info: Phil Tyler
- Oxford: "Teenth" Thursday in each month -
30 Eynsham Road, Botley, Oxford OX2 9BP. Info: Sheila and Edwin Macadam,
+44 (0)1865 865773 or e-mail email@example.com
- Sheffield: First Mondays, Sacred Harp; Third Thursdays,
alternate sources singing. Details at http://sheffieldsacredharp.weebly.com
14 August 2019
[ Singings |
Sacred Harp |
Warren Steel |
Music Dept. |
UM Home ]