Annual Harp of Columbia Singings
Based on Old Harp: The
New Harp of Columbia Newsletter
no. 42 (2015), edited by Ann Strange, Knoxville, Tennessee.
See also the Old Harp home page
- Third Sunday--Epworth Annual Singing, Laurel Theatre,
16th and Laurel Ave., Knoxville TN, 10:00 AM. Info: Tina Becker or
- Fifth Sunday--Oldhams Creek Missionary Baptist Church, off hwy 441,
south of Pigeon Forge TN, 2:00 PM. Turn east on King Branch Road and go
to the end, right on Boogertown Road, 100 yards, church on left. Info:
Veta King or Hal Wilson.
- Second Sunday--Tuckaleechee United Methodist Church, off hwy 321,
near Maryville TN, 2:00 PM. Turn right at "Tuckaleechee Caverns" sign,
church on left. Info: Tom Taylor.
- First Sunday--Middle Creek Methodist Church, Sevierville TN, 2:00 PM.
Info: David Sarten
- Third Sunday--Old College Singing--St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 125
South Jackson, Athens TN, 2:30 PM. Info: Cora Sweatt.
- Saturday before First Sunday--Franklin Singing, New
Bethel Cumberland Presbyterian Church, 10:00 AM. Info: Jeff Farr.
- Fourth Sunday--Beech Grove Primitive Baptist Church, off hwy 441
south of Pigeon Forge TN, 12:00 PM. Right on Caney Creek Road, 2 miles,
church on left. Info: Sharee Green.
- Second Sunday--Little Greenbrier Schoolhouse, Great Smoky
Mountains National Park, TN, 2:30 PM. Info: Robin Goddard.
- Third Sunday--Cades Cove Primitive Baptist Church, Great Smoky
Mountains National Park, TN, 2:30 PM. Info: Robin Goddard or Tom Taylor.
- First Sunday--Wears Valley United Methodist Church, Sevier County
TN, 2:00 PM. Info: Bruce Wheeler.
- Fourth Sunday - Headrick Chapel, Hwy 321, Sevier County TN between
Pigeon Forge and Townsend, 10:00 AM (New Harp of Columbia) Info: Bruce Wheeler,
(865) 428-2239, email@example.com or
David Sarten, (865) 428-0874, D_Sarten@msn.com.
- First Sunday--Valley View Baptist Church, Valley View Road,
off hwy 321, Sevier County TN, 2:00 PM. Info: Bruce Wheeler.
- Third Sunday--Chapel, Dollywood, Pigeon Forge TN. 2:00 PM.
Info: David Sartin.
- Fourth Sunday--Campus Ministry Center, Maryville College, Maryville TN,
2:00 PM. Info: Tom or Nan Taylor or Nancy Olsen.
- November 26 (Wednesday)--Thanksgiving Eve Singing (Larry Olszewski
Memorial), Laurel Theatre, 16th and Laurel Ave., Knoxville TN, 6:30 PM.
Info: Tina Becker
- Saturday before Second Sunday--Sugarlands Visitor Center, Great
Smoky Mountain National Park, hwy 441, near Gatlinburg TN, 10:00 AM.
Info: Paul Clabo.
--Warren Steel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[ Singings |
Sacred Harp |
Warren Steel |
Music Dept. |
UM Home ]